Saturday 27 February 2016

Sinful Sunday: Hair

I like my hair. It's definitely my favourite feature. It does an interesting thing where it goes wavy if I leave it to dry naturally, but if I blow dry it, it goes straight easily. I like both looks. 


But the way I really REALLY like my hair is the way it looks after sex. After I've been on my back, with it being mushed against the bed, or when it's been pulled, hard, whilst being fucked from behind, or when cum's been sprayed into it, congealing and sticking it together in a gluey matted mess. 


Yup, that's how I think it looks best....





This is my first ever Sinful Sunday post, hope you enjoy!

Sinful Sunday

11 comments:

  1. Welcome to Sinful Sunday!!!! Hope you enjoy being part of this community.

    You hair sounds similar to mine, if I dry it is straight but if not it has waves.... and I totally agree with you about bed hair and sticky cum hair. That is just the best

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the fun! Awesome photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous, your hair is gorgeous--what a lovely debut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Sinful Sunday! Sexy shots! I love the hint of your eye in the first one. You and my wife Jill have similar feelings about your hair. I think you'd get along well. Looking forward to seeing more of you in the weeks to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, I love this concept of sex hair and you showcasing how amazing it is

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to Sinful Sunday! Great bedhead :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I see beautiful and sexy chaos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to Sinful Sunday. You have sex hair.

    ReplyDelete